Why send your dog to a kennel when you can send them to camp!
While you are away your dog will play. They will enjoy hiking within our fully fenced forested 2 acres, playing ball and fetch, and making new friends….or they can enjoy our fully air conditioned indoor day camp.
- All new clients will need to go through our temperament assessment process at the daycare, as well as complete a trial night at the Camp Cabin (no exceptions).
- All boarding dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations and be on a current flea and tick programme (no exception) and must be free of fleas before commencing with the assessment and trial night.
- We cannot accept dogs who show signs of aggression towards people or other dogs.
- We cannot accept intact male dogs 8 months old and over or females in heat.
Pick up and drop off options:
Your best friend can be dropped off for summer camp at the indoor daycamp between 6:30am and noon Monday-Friday and can be collected between 9am and 7:30pm Monday – Friday. Weekend drop off and pick up will be at the Canine Cabin and will need to be arranged with Debbie prior.
You can arrange for your best friend to have a spa day at our grooming salon with our groomer before you pick them up so they can come home fresh and clean! Please ask for pricing guidelines and availability.
What to bring for their stay:
- Food and feeding instructions
- Favourite toy
- Outline of their typical day or details of what they really enjoy doing
- Collar with ID tags
- Leash and any other walking tools
1 dog: $40 per 24 hours
2 dogs from the same household: $60 per 24 hours
3 dogs from the same household: $80 per 24 hours
All bookings will require a non refundable deposit of $10 per 24 hours to secure the booking. Cancellations can be made up to 7 days before the first day of boarding, any cancellations made after this time will incur the full charge for days booked.
Call 778-433-2267 to book. Space is limited to 5 dogs so book early to avoid disappointment.